English | 18 Dec. 2013 | ISBN: 0321957415 | 208 Pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 65.39 MB
With the ever-increasing must view internet sites on mobile items, internet sites ought to be adaptable to lots of of assorted show resolutions. In Responsive Design with WordPress, educated web developer Joe Casabona teaches you simple strategies to leverage WordPress to get most likely essentially the most out of responsive design, implement most interesting practices, automate very important processes, and make your life less complicated normal. You’ll start with a refresher on the core efficiency of WordPress, then dive into creating responsive themes and plugins. Uncover out what to ponder on the outset of the design course of to keep away from losing hours of labor all through redesigns. Research up-to-date most interesting practices for determining breakpoints, accessibility, and stopping website online bloat for greater shopper experience whatever the shopper’s connection tempo. Lastly, you’ll apply the principles you research to specific tutorials, paying homage to developing gallery, map net web page, and merchandise net web page.
* Research when to rely on themes and when it’s best to utilize plugins.
* Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
* Research quite a few navigation methods, paying homage to Bounce to with
* clear scrolling or Select area.
* Use customary responsive methods, like picturefill.js, to make footage reply to completely completely different show resolutions and connection speeds.
* Uncover frameworks, along with Bootstrap and Foundation.
* Acquire dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design methods, and check out your self with end-of-chapter quizzes.