Responsive Design with WordPress: make good responsive themes and plugins (Voices That Matter) by Joe Casabona
English | 18 Dec. 2013 | ISBN: 0321957415 | 208 Pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 65.39 MB
With the ever-increasing need to view internet sites on mobile items, internet sites needs to be adaptable to lots of of assorted show resolutions. In Responsive Design with WordPress, educated web developer Joe Casabona teaches you simple strategies to leverage WordPress to get in all probability essentially the most out of responsive design, implement most interesting practices, automate important processes, and make your life easier normal. You’ll start with a refresher on the core efficiency of WordPress, then dive into creating responsive themes and plugins. Uncover out what to ponder on the outset of the design course of to keep away from losing hours of labor all through redesigns. Research up-to-date most interesting practices for determining breakpoints, accessibility, and stopping web page bloat for greater shopper experience whatever the shopper’s connection tempo. Lastly, you’ll apply the foundations you examine to specific tutorials, paying homage to establishing gallery, map internet web page, and merchandise internet web page.
* Research when to rely upon themes and when it’s best to utilize plugins.
* Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
* Research quite a few navigation methods, paying homage to Bounce to with
* clear scrolling or Select subject.
* Use customary responsive methods, like picturefill.js, to make footage reply to completely completely different show resolutions and connection speeds.
* Uncover frameworks, along with Bootstrap and Foundation.
* Acquire dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design methods, and try your self with end-of-chapter quizzes.
Direct Acquire Hyperlink: (No Need Acquire, No Adverts, No Prepared Time, No Capcha)