Sales Page: Click Here
Download Size: 5.11MB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)This content is for VIP members only, Lifetime or Monthly Starts at $15 Click here to Join Now.
But…The Online T-Shirt Market Is Becoming Increasingly Competitive…
New designers and non-designers alike are flooding in – making it all the more critical that you have an advantage over the competition.
How To Sell More Shirts [Second Edition] outlines the strategies, principles and mindsets – plus practical tips and tricks – that will help you think and design for long-term sales and recurring income.
It combines over 16 weeks worth of my secret weekly newsletter content, compiled and edited for easy reading and quick application – and now fully revised and updated for 2017 with 6 NEW Chapters.
What Others Are Saying…
So What’s Inside?!
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn inside ‘How To Sell More Shirts [Second Edition]‘…
- How to identify the types of T-Shirt Markets you should be targeting (and those you should ignore) – pg. 8
- The kinds of T-Shirts you mustbe creating to make decent money – long into the future! – pg. 28
- How to develop a strategy for generating solid design ideas that are muchmore likely to generate regular sales – pg. 23
- Quick and simple ways to upgradeyour designs so that you are the premium option – pg. 37
- How to stand out in crowded niches and super-hot trends (without just lowering your prices)– pg. 48
- How to use social media to find popular design ideas that you won’t find anywhere else – pg. 45
- How to use Amazon’s search function to bring ideas to YOU -pg. 51
- The often-made mistakes that almost all newbie sellers make, and how YOU can avoid them – pg. 55
Plus 6 NEW Chapters of content, including the following NEW information:
- How to scale up your income – by learning how many sales you need to make $100/$500/$1000 a month – and more! – pg. 11
- Where to focus your attention in order to find new untappedopportunities – pg. 14
- How to increase sales on RedBubble – including 7 top tactics to ensure your designs get maximum attention – pg. 18
- Generate more Merch By Amazon sales by asking yourself these 3 simple questions – pg. 61
- How to organise your designs and listing data so that you maintain control of your income at all times (including a FREE spreadsheet template to organise Merch By Amazon listings) – pg. 40
- BONUS Q&A chapters on Teespring and other POD sites – answering questions like: Should You Setup A New Account For Every New Niche? | How can you get hold of decent designers at reasonable rates? | Can you use multiple fulfilment partners within your own ecommerce store? | and…
- Tips for lower tier Merch By Amazon sellers and beginners – pg. 72
- The steps you can take todayto protect yourself when using Virtual Assistants on POD sites – pg. 70
- How to know when it is time to open your own online store – and when it’s worth it – pg. 68
More Praise For The Ideas & Strategies You’ll Find In ‘How To Sell More Shirts’…