Sales Page: Click Here
This content is for members only.
Download Size: 6.4GB
Direct Download Link: (No Ads, No Waiting Time, No Capcha)
Strong team players do not grow on trees, just ask any team leader. Knowing what to look for and learning what is the DNA of a good team member is critical. Learning the 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player serves two powerful needs. First, it helps team leaders identify early on, potential all-star team members. Second, current team members discover what they need to do to help create a better team.
In this course, Dr. John C. Maxwell uncovers the mystery of successful teams and how they appear to execute effortlessly to accomplish great things. These secrets are available to you and can be learned if not mastered. Participants will learn: What qualities make up ideal team players practices that can develop team qualities in one another how teamwork efficiency increases with properly motivated and guided team members techniques to identify strong team members. There is no longer any reason to put up with inefficient, low-morale, and frustrating teams.
With John’s training course you can turn your department into the flagship of the organization in no time!
- 3 DVDs
- 1 Facilitator Guide
- 1 Participant Guide
Need a Participant Guide? CLICK HERE.
Total Time: Approx. 2 hours 20 minutes
DVD Time Breakdowns:
- Introduction: 8 minutes 27 seconds
- Quality #1: Adaptable: 4 minutes 52 seconds
- Quality #2: Collaborative: 11minutes 40 seconds
- Quality #3: Committed: 11 minutes 24 seconds
- Quality #4: Communicative: 14 minutes 4 seconds
- Quality #5: Competent: 15 minutes 48 seconds
- Quality #6: Dependable: 12 minutes 35 seconds
- Quality #7: Discipline: 14 minutes 27 seconds
- Quality #8: Enlarging: 13 minutes 23 seconds
- Quality #9: Enthusiastic: 13 minutes 58 seconds
- Quality #10: Intentional: 12 minutes 33 seconds
- Quality #11: Mission- Conscious: 11 minutes
- Quality #12: Prepared: 13 minutes 27 seconds
- Quality #13: Relational: 11 minutes 50 seconds
- Quality #14: Self-Improving: 12 minutes 47 seconds
- Quality #15: Self-less: 14 minutes 31 seconds
- Quality #16: Solution: Oriented: 12 minutes 57 seconds
- Quality #17: Tenacious: 11 minutes 37 seconds
**Please Note: This product is not available for commercial use without prior written permission by The John Maxwell Company.